Anne Owers (National Chair)
Jane Leech (Yarl’s Wood)
Keith Jamieson (Nottingham)
Brian Thomas (Parc)
Mike Siswick (Stocken)
Will Baker (Dover)
Pauline Fellows (Isis)
Alex Sutherland (Whitemoor)
(Plus two non executive members to be recruited externally – Finance, Equality and Diversity)
The Management Board is responsible for overall strategy and planning, and for developing the processes and procedures that can support the work of members..
The Management Board have agreed the following priority areas of work:
- Further work on streamlining and supporting recruitment processes, together with the Recruitment and Retention Working Group
- Reviewing and revising conduct and performance documents and processes, including the probationary and triennial review processes
- Reviewing the National Monitoring Framework and Annual Report template, to ensure that they are up to date and support each other
- Developing a training strategy that builds on existing work, together with the National Training Team
- Developing a knowledge and information base that brings together and makes accessible all current sources of information for members
- Creating a database of skills, experience and knowledge amongst IMB membership, to draw on the talent that exists
- Planning for the Annual Conference and national Annual Report
Various Management Board members will be progressing these areas, and will be consulting with members as these workstreams are developed. Two additional external Management Board members are currently being recruited, to cover finance/audit and equality/diversity.
You can download summary notes from the December 2018 Management Board meeting here.
Regional Representatives provide support for boards in the regions and are a key link between the Management Board and Chair, ensuring that the needs and views of the regions are integral to the development of national strategies, policies and plans. Most of the new regional representatives have now been appointed.